Award-Winning Builders in West London
Whatever it is you want to do to your West London home, we can do it. We’re experienced, reliable and trusted, and award-winning property renovation, extensions and loft conversions.
Welcome to JNJ builders, a Which? Trusted Trader Building Services company based in West London. We deliver the highest quality property refurbishments, loft conversions, house extensions, basement developments and a range of other home renovations.
The areas of West London we cover are Fulham, Hammersmith, Putney, Richmond, Kew, Ealing and Chiswick.
Whatever transformation you have in mind for your home, we can make it a reality. We are an experienced team of master builders, that can deliver your product on time and on budget.
“JNJ Building services have restored my faith in London building firms. We got exactly what we paid for with a high degree of commitment and professionalism. Jamie is 100% committed to meeting client expectations and has a degree of pride in the finish that is rarely seen. Thanks, so much Jamie and team!”
M. Lindar, Richmond, West London
What makes us different from other West London builders?
In 2019, we were awarded the Which Trusted Trader seal for builders and a Silver award with the Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS).
Carrying out refurbishment work on your house can be an exciting and, at the same time, daunting experience. Our team aim to take away your stress by ensuring everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
We make the process clean and simple by providing realistic cost outlines, ensuring schedules of work are realistic, and we pull everything together to run like clockwork.
We are builders with NO hidden charges
JNJ is a Which? approved builder who you can trust to outline what all the costs are likely to be at the very start of a project.
If alterations are to be made to the original plan, there may be extra costs but only after agreeing these with the customer in advance.
We never skip on quality or cut corners. If required, we’ll work with you at finding ways to reduce costs if you think they’re too much and provide a revised quote that better suits your budget.
Our Three Quote Recommendation
We advise gathering at least three quotes from other West London builders. JNJ can provide advice and a checklist to help you assess whether the quotes you’ve been given by other property developers include everything they should.
This checklist safeguards against builders leaving out key aspects of a job in order to keep costs down and make their quote appear more appealing.
The checklist will help you choose your building services company wisely by scrutinising the information you’ve gathered in order to assess the quotes on a ‘like for like’ basis. Only by doing a thorough comparison can you be clear about what’s included in your quote and what’s not.
Click here to view our Projects Gallery
We are WHICH? Trusted Traders
We are also registered with Which? Trusted Traders, an accreditation that provides consumer protection to our clients, and security when spending large sums of money.
To be awarded this status, our company and documentation were scrutinised thoroughly and we are checked each year to ensure we comply with the Trusted Traders code of conduct more of which can be found here: https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/about/code-of-conduct
West London Areas We Cover:
We provide out building services across West London including; Hammersmith, Fulham, Shepherds Bush, Action, Ealing, Chiswick, Clapham, Putney, Holland Park, Earls Court, Battersea, Wimbledon, Richmond, Kew, Twickenham, Teddington and Kingston-upon-Thames.
We adhere to the Considerate Constructors Code of Conduct
JNJ Building Services is endorsed by the Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) and has met all five criteria of the CCS code of conduct which are set out below:
1. Caring about appearance
- Builders should ensure sites appear professional and well managed.
- Ensure that the external appearance of sites enhances the image of the industry.
- Be organised, clean and tidy.
- Enhance the appearance of facilities, stored materials, vehicles and plant.
- Raise the image of the workforce by their appearance.
2. Respecting the community
- Have utmost consideration of their impact on neighbours and the public.
- Inform, respect and show courtesy to those affected by the work.
- Minimise the impact of deliveries, parking and work on the public highway.
- Contribute to and support the local community and economy.
- Work to create a positive and enduring impression, and promoting the code.
3. Protecting the environment
- Constructors should protect and enhance the environment.
- Identifying, managing and promoting environmental issues.
- Seeking sustainable solutions, and minimising waste, the carbon footprint and resources.
- Minimising the impact of vibration, and air, light and noise pollution.
- Protecting the ecology, the landscape, wildlife, vegetation and water courses.
4. Securing everyone’s safety
- Constructors should attain the highest levels of safety performance.
- Having systems that care for the safety of the public, visitors and the workforce.
- Minimising security risks to neighbours.
- Having initiatives for continuous safety improvement.
- Embedding attitudes and behaviours that enhance safety performance.
5. Valuing the workforce
- Constructors should provide a supportive and caring working environment.
- Providing a workplace where everyone is respected, treated fairly, encouraged and supported.
- Identifying personal development needs and promoting training.
- Caring for the health and wellbeing of the workforce.
- Providing and maintaining high standards of welfare.
Our Recent West London Building Projects
Kensal Rise, North-West London
A complete structural refurbishment with a huge rear extension and loft conversion.
Kensal Rise, North-West London
A first floor flat with a loft conversion with complete layout modernisation.
Wood Green, North-West London
Loft conversion and bathroom renovation.
Get in touch